Cooperation with the Georgian National Competition AgencyGEC launched a new project, aimed to develop a Human Resource Management System and establish policy lifecycle management at the Georgian National Competition Agency.
On August 10, GEC team conducted a kick-off meeting with the representatives of the Agency. At the meeting, the presentation of the project was held, and an action plan was agreed. Within the project GEC team will:
- Review and explore the organization’s mandate, strategy, HRM and operational constraints;
- Develop an HRM policy and procedural guidebook, including supporting documents, in compliance with existing legislation;
- Develop job descriptions for existing positions;
- Coach relevant staff and pilot the deployment of the newly developed HRM system;
- Set up processes for review and initiation of policy/law changes and monitoring implementation of policy changes;
- Develop guidelines for the policy cycle management.
The project is being implemented by USAID’s Human and Institutional Capacity Development Activity in Georgia.