Cooperation with the Mountain Trails AgencyGEC launches a new project: "Support of the Mountain Trails Agency in the development of a three-year organizational strategy and an action plan"
GEC team conducted a kick-off meeting with the representatives of the Mountain Tracks Agency. At the meeting, the presentation of the project was held, and an action plan was agreed. The objectives of the project are:
- A desk research of all documents, data, and resources;
- Overall institutional scanning and environmental assessment;
- Conduction of strategic planning sessions and workshops;
- Development of three-year organizational strategy and two-year action plan;
- Employee coaching/training.
The project is being implemented by USAID’s Human and Institutional Capacity Development Activity in Georgia.