Joint training of GEC and DWVOn June 15, 2023, a joint training session of GEC and the German Economic Association (DWV) was held on the topic: "Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP): the path from need identification to implementation". GEC executive director Irakli Mizandari and business consultant Aleksandre Tchelidze led the training.
The following topics were discussed during the training:
- What is SOP and what is its purpose;
- What kind of activities require standardization and the development of appropriate documentation;
- How to identify the need to create SOPs in our organization;
- SOP development tools and main stages;
- The internal organizational system of SOP management:
- Methodological support for SOP creation;
- Implementation approaches;
- Evaluation and update.
18 people participated in the training, including: JSC Lelo, LLC Business Administration Support Center, LLC Globaltest, LLC Gaya Farming, LLC Dealer Georgia, LLC Powderproject.G, LLC Procredit Bank and others.